AFTER DARK FOOD CRAWL
The perfect food crawl for night owls like you! We'll be feasting and drinking in 3 secret locations in this tour and we send you off with a most satisfied belly. Come explore Hong Kong after dark with us and we'll see you on the dark side. ;)
When: Every Monday & Wednesday from 6-9pm, Friday & Saturday from 5:30-8:30pm
Where: 2 different neighbourhoods on Hong Kong Island
(we send you the exact location to meet after booking is confirmed)
Number of Guests: 8 guests maximum
Ticket Fee: Adult - 85 USD per person. Child (Less than Age 12) - 55 USD per person
* Food and drinks are included.
The good stuff:
- Explore a hidden local market at night and sample a variety of Asian dishes such as Taiwanese savoury pancake, Hainanese chicken rice, and Hong Kong egg waffles etc.
- Learn about the history of food hawking in Hong Kong and meet the owners of family-run restaurants
- Savour snake soup, Chinese roasted meat and nourishing Chinese soup at a local's favourite specialty restaurant with more than 60+ year of history
- Visit a more buzzling part of town and have massive Japanese shaved ice (otherwise known as kakigori)
* Dishes are subject to change based on the availability of the vendors.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp at +85265030882.