Night Food Tour: AFTER DARK FOOD CRAWL
The perfect food crawl for night owls like you! We'll be feasting and drinking in 3 secret locations in this tour and we send you off with a most satisfied belly. Come explore Hong Kong after dark with us and we'll see you on the dark side. ;)
When: Every Monday to Thursday, 6 to 9pm, Friday to Sunday 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm,
Where: 2 different neighbourhood on Hong Kong Island
(we send you the exact location to meet after booking is confirmed)
Number of Guests: 8 guests maximum
Ticket Fee: Adult - 98 USD per person. Child (Less than Age 12) - 75 USD per person
* Food and drinks are included.
The good stuff:
- Explore a hidden local market at night and sample a variety of Asian dishes such as Taiwanese savoury pancake, Hainanese chicken rice, and Hong Kong egg waffles etc.
- Learn about Hong Kong street food culture.
- Savour snake soup and Chinese preserved sticky rice at a local's favourite restaurant
- Visit a more buzzling part of town and have massive Japanese shaved ice (otherwise known as kakigori)
Email us at email@example.com or by Whatsapp at +85265030882.