Central Food And Cultural CRawl
This tour is perfect for first-timers in Hong Kong or those who wish to discover another side of the city like a local. You'll get to see and eat things at some of the most real and authentic places in town, guided by Ashley who's born and raised in Hong Kong. The spots we have carefully chosen are places you'll either feel too overwhelmed to venture in alone and you'll most likely miss them as you walk them by.
The Fun & Delicious Stuff
- Serious noodles slurping at a hole-in-the-wall wonton noodles restaurant
- Think wonton noodles (aka shrimp dumplings), spicy and sweet pork noodles and some steamy Chinese veggies with oyster sauce!
- Learn how locals shop for Chinese produce and exotic ingredients at an outdoor street market
- Enjoy a dim sum breakfast at a traditional teahouse that's been opened since the 1920s, with dim sum ladies pushing their carts around!
- We call it the "busiest dim sum tea house" in the world. It's chaotic, just like a war zone, and we'll teach you how to fight for your dim sum like a warrior.
- Learn about the culture and Chinese customs at a historic Chinese temple
- How do you pray to the God? Why are fruits and Chinese roasted meat all laid out in front of the statues of the Chinese Gods? We'll tell you all at this temple.
- Visit a secluded Chinese tea shop for a quick tea tasting and learn about different kinds of Chinese tea.
- Coffee at a hidden coffee shop that's tucked away in an alley filled with antique stalls
- Drinks are served in retro Chinese tea cups!
- One last bite and savour Chinese fusion dessert. We spy Hong Kong egg waffles with creative choice of toppings in a parfait cup!
- Before you leave, we give you a personalised list of recommendations so you can keep exploring Hong Kong like a local.
When: Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 10:30 am - 1:30pm
Where: Central and Sheung Wan
* Meeting location will be disclosed in email confirmation once you book the tour
Number of Guests: 10 guests maximum
Pricing: 90 USD per person.
- Got questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp at +85265030882.