Day & Night Tour: INTO Kowloon CRAWL
What's in this tour
- Savour different style of dumplings at 3 locals restaurants
- Slurp some spicy cold Chinese noodles on the street!
- Pay-as-you-go craft beer at a little bar hidden in the concrete jungle (please note the beer is not included in the ticket)
- Explore a grassroots neighbourhood in Hong Kong
When: 11:30 am OR 7 pm, Every Monday to Sunday
Duration: 2.5 hours
Where: Shum Shui Po
(We'll send you the exact location to meet after booking is confirmed)
Number of Guests: 8 guests maximum
Ticket Fee: 65 USD per person
The Good Stuff
- Savour different kind of dumplings including soup dumplings bathed in milky fish broth, pan-fried dumplings, Chauzhou style mini dumplings at 3 small, hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
- Other dishes included: cold appetisers, Hong Kong style soy milk, spicy cold noodles etc.
- Learn more about the history and culture behind Chinese dumplings!
- Explore a grassroots neighbourhood in Hong Kong and hear the stories behind it
Photos taken by Julia Bergès Photography