Day Food & Cultural Walking Tour:
New Territories food CRAWL
When: Every Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Where: Tai Po and Fo Tan in New Territories
Number of Guests: 6 guests maximum
Ticket Price: Adult - 95 USD per person, Child (Less than Age 12) - 65 USD per person
About The Neighbourhoods
Tai Po is a humble, grassroot neighbourhood filled with historic markets, which makes it a great destination for culinary and cultural adventures. While Fo Tan is a secluded industrial area, there are lots of food delicacies hidden in corners that you would never expect. You'll get to soak up the history and stories through savouring food made with recipes passed down from generations.
The Fun & Delicious Stuff
- Learn how locals use Chinese ingredients in their cooking at one of the largest wet markets in Hong Kong.
- Savour Hong Kong comfort food: handmade fish ball noodles, Hong Kong style French toast, bean sprout dumplings, milk tea etc.
- Visit a museum that is renovated from the old Tai Po Market train station.
- Hear stories of Chinese customs at a historic temple built in the 19th century.
- Go behind the scene at a 40+ year old bakery hidden in an industrial building and watch pastry chefs working away.
- Wind down with a Chinese tea tasting at a secluded tea house, paired with Chinese pastries
Email us at email@example.com or by Whatsapp at +85265030882.
Photo credits: Sharon Blance, Brence Coghill, Marko Vesterinen