Tailor-Made Private Tours
What's better than exploring Hong Kong with a local who was born and raised in Hong Kong?
Our tours offer a great comprehensive intro to the history and culture in Hong Kong.
You'll get to immerse yourself in less well-known neighbourhoods in the city, see what's life really like in Hong Kong, learn the stories from Hong Kong's colonial era and the present, and savour comfort food we grew up with. Come hang out with a local who's 100% native! Lots of laughs and good vibes guaranteed.
- Customised tour uniquely designed for you
- History, culture and great food at hole-in-the-walls, all in one tour!
- Insider perspective of what's life like really in Hong Kong
- Personal and intimate experience, guided by Ashley - a local who's born and raised in Hong Kong
- Hotel pick up and drop off or at an agreed-upon location
- Airport pick up can be arranged upon request (with extra charge)
- Children under age of 12 is free of charge!
* Our private tours are available as walking tours or we can also book a private Toyota 7-seater upon request.
Pricing and Booking
- You can check out our pricing list here.
* Please note that the tour fee does not include the cost for food and drinks, admission fees and public transportation cost. We only take our guests to small, local food businesses so these costs are usually minimal.
- Fill in this booking form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!