Tailor-Made Private Tours
What's better than exploring Hong Kong with a local who was born and raised in Hong Kong?
Our tours offer a great comprehensive intro to the history and culture in Hong Kong.
You'll get to immerse yourself in less well-known neighbourhoods in the city, see what's life really like in Hong Kong, learn the stories from Hong Kong's colonial era and the present, and savour comfort food we grew up with. Come hang out with a local friend! Lots of laughs and good vibes guaranteed.
What's Included In A Private Tour
- Customised itinerary designed just for you!
- Immerse in local culture and learn about Hong Kong colonial era
- Insider perspective of the coolest things to check out in Hong Kong
- Personal and intimate experience, guided by Ashley - a local who's born and raised in Hong Kong (also fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin. She also speaks a bit of French!)
- Hotel pick up and drop off or at an agreed-upon location
- Airport pick up can be arranged upon request (with a small extra charge)
- *Children under age of 12 at the time of the tour is free of charge
* Our private tours are available as walking tours or we can also book a private Toyota 7-seater upon request.
Pricing and Booking
- We run tours usually for up to 6 people. You can check out our pricing list here.
- If you have a big group of more than 6 people, message us for a quote.
* Please note that the tour fee does not include the cost for food and drinks, admission fees and public transportation cost. We only take our guests to small, local food businesses so these costs are usually minimal.
- Book online and tell us more details about yourself, your travel dates and interests at email@example.com
- Got questions? Fill in this booking form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!